Thursday, June 18, 2015

Ore-Ida Easy Fries - Influenster Review

I was chosen to receive a #NutureVoxBox from Influenster!  Lots of awesome products to try for free :)

Yesterday the kids and I tried these Ore-Ida Easy Fries. I have to admit I was a little skeptical because I prefer baking fries in the oven and I didn't think the fries would get crispy in the microwave.  I was wrong.  They got crispy and they tasted great!  The only downside is that for a family of 7 we would need at least 3 boxes of fries to go around, so that 4 minutes in the microwave would turn into 12 minutes.  So in my opinion these are great for a snack, but if I was making them to go along with a meal I would prefer the Ore-Ida fries we typically buy to bake in the oven :)



Chloe's review :) They actually weren't all that salty, but I did add salt to them ;) 



#OreIdaEasyFries @Oreidapotatoes @Influenster

No comments:

Post a Comment