Thursday, June 25, 2015

Attitude Little Ones Shampoo Review

I love pretty much everything about this shampoo! I kinda wish it had more scent, but I am also glad that it has a soft scent that isn't overpowering, so really that isn't even a complaint lol. The ingredients are worry-free, which is awesome!  No toxic, cancer causing ingredients.  I feel like this shampoo works well for my 6 year old, 4 year old, and 8 month old since their hair is still somewhat thin.  My 10 year old and 8 year old both have super thick hair though, so they'd need adult shampoo.

Here is my 8 month old enjoying her bath with Attitude! ;)
 Squeaky clean!
I highly recommend this product and it is available at Target

I received this shampoo from Influenster to try and review for free. My opinions are my own.

@ATTITUDEliving @Influenster #ATTITUDEatTarget

No comments:

Post a Comment