Thursday, January 01, 2015

Liv's Year in Review - Hello 2015

Isaiah 43:19
“Behold, I will do something new,
Now it will spring forth;
Will you not be aware of it?
I will even make a roadway in the wilderness,
Rivers in the desert.

I am pleased to say that 2014 was a really good year for us!  Here are some highlights from the year -

January was mostly uneventful, but that is not a bad thing.  Here are some favorite Lily pictures from that month while we were visiting Chris's family in Missouri-
February brought some exciting news!
In March Eleanor turned 7 and we got to see our new baby on sonogram ♥ I was 11 weeks and 4 days pregnant when the sonogram was done. It was a huge relief to see an active baby and a beautiful heart beating after a loss in 2012.

April was another mostly uneventful month, but here is a favorite picture taken on Easter day.  Sean had caught a ladybug on his thumb and I took the picture just as it started to take flight -
In May we found out we were going to be welcoming a baby girl into our family -
Sean turned 9 in June -
Here are the kids on the 4th of July -
The end of August marked 34 weeks of pregnancy for me!
Lily turned 4 in September :)
October was an eventful month!  We had family visiting from Florida, Mandy and Simon came for a visit, and baby Ruth was born!

Here are pictures of Tab and and me with our cousins Heddy, Angie, and Nathan.  It had been 9 years since we had all been together.  Sean was just a little baby the last time we'd all seen each other.
My kids got to spend the whole month of October with their cousins and Tab and I enjoyed some sister time.  I hate that they live so far away from us, but we enjoyed the time that we got -
Here are some pictures from our visit with Mandy and Simon -
October 10th at 5:13 pm Ruth Juliet was born!  She was 5 pounds 8 ounces and 18.25 inches long -

My mom had a birthday on October 18th and we got a picture of Grammy and Grandad with all their grands as well as a picture of mom, Tab, and me ♥
Tab and I took the kids trick-or-treating on Halloween night.  It was a cold night, but we all had fun! :)

Tab and the kids went back home to Florida in November, but not before we got a picture of all the kids with the dala horse in Lindsborg -
November 10th Ruth was 1 month old -
November 22nd my new Niece Riley Elizabeth was born!  Tabitha had her at home with a midwife and I am so proud of her!
Here are the kids on Thanksgiving day -
December 10th Ruth was 2 months old -
December 14th Chris and I celebrated 12 years of marriage -
 Chloe turned 6 in December :)
Here are some pictures from Christmas -

I pray 2014 was a happy year for you and that 2015 will be an even happier one!
Lastly, I will leave you with this song by Gungor.  It has been a favorite for me -
 

No comments:

Post a Comment