Sunday, April 27, 2014

Liv's Week in Review 4/21/14 - 4/27/14

I don't feel like I have too much to report from this last week, which is kind of nice in some ways.

Sean and I have started getting up earlier to take walks together in the morning as the sun is rising.  It's been really good for both of us.  He enjoys having time away from his sisters to talk to me and he has a lot of energy, so walking with me is good for him.  He's a pretty sweet kid ♥

I have a 16 week appointment on Tuesday.  I'm going to talk to my doctor about scheduling a gender scan to see if we can find out if we are having a boy or a girl!  I am getting rather anxious and impatient to find out.  Baby is now the size of an avocado.  I showed Sean these pictures and told him that the baby is starting to hear our voices and that the baby is about 5 inches from crown to rump, meaning from the top of it's head to the bottom of it's little butt.  Sean laughed and said the baby is probably laughing because I said butt lol.  Then he also said, "Awww, I love that little baby!" :)



Yesterday we went to the zoo as a family.  It was a nice trip.

Last night my parents, the kids, and I went to Chris's play at the college.  It was nice to get out and do that, but everyone was very tired by the end of it!

This morning after church some church friends with kids close to the same ages as our own kids took us out to lunch at Pizza Hut and that was very enjoyable too!

That is it until next week!  I don't even have a new bump picture to post this week.  Maybe next week I will.  I'm not feeling very photogenic today.  Too sleepy.

1 comment:

  1. Love these updates! The play was fun! Zoo pics great! And "Awww, I love that baby" too! :)
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete