Thursday, July 22, 2010

More maternity pictures

Special Delivery!



Mama and Chloe!


Mama and Eleanor!





Sweet and silly sisters :-)

Chloe didn't want to be included in this one...

Mama and Sean! I plan on taking some more with him. I'm trying to talk him into doing some without his shirt. He wants me to keep my shirt down, which is just fine, but I thought it could be cute to do some more poses with him, maybe where my face is in the picture too so he doesn't have to look straight up at me, but more directly at me...







2 comments:

  1. Aww, I love all the ones with the kids, what a great idea! And love the bow too, how cute! You do a good job at getting all of these nice pregnancy pictures :) .

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! GREAT Mommy and babies pics! You really should get some developed!

    ReplyDelete