Friday, September 04, 2009

Viva La Blue...

...is the name of the paint that we chose for the living room. Sean wanted to help daddy get started on the painting. He did a little bit, but then we had to tell him that was enough! Eleanor was getting jealous and I didn't want paint in the carpet!

While the boys were painting Chloe ate some Cheerios and drank some juice from a big cup like a big girl!

I went to bed last night with a headache, but Chris stayed up and finished painting the living room. We noticed this morning a few spots that needed some touch up, but I think it turned out pretty good.


Oops! He left some tape up around the ceiling!

5 comments:

  1. I love it! What a nice difference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks REALLY good!
    Wow! Chloe is a big girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it,it looks really nice.it really makes the room look bigger too! i tell you girl, all this has made me want to kick my tush into gear and get to working on my own house,thankyou for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice color Liv! It looks really good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely "soothing" color!! Good job guys!

    ReplyDelete