Saturday, October 18, 2008

The kid's "new" rooms!

On Thursday I decided to move Sean into Eleanor's room and get Chloe's room set up and ready for her arrival. I was 30 weeks on Thursday which means that there are now less than 10 weeks till Christmas and my due date! Wow! Sean and Eleanor love sharing a room together and they did great taking their naps and going to bed at the same time! Now that Chloe's room is ready I guess I should start thinking about making sure that I have a bag ready for the hospital.
Eventually Chloe will have a real crib, but Eleanor is still in it for now. I will move the bassinette into my room when she arrives so it will be easier to feed her in the middle of the night.
Chloe's dresser and changing table
Sean and Eleanor now have a Dora and Diego room together. I found this big Dora doll for Eleanor at Goodwill for $2.50! It is in great shape!

1 comment:

  1. Dora & Diego, that was a good idea! Their room looks really cool. And Chloe has the setup as well. You'll have to tell me how it is having three kids after Chloe arrives!

    ReplyDelete