Friday, May 16, 2014

Chobani Greek Yogurt Review for BzzAgent

I got my Chobani free at my local Dillons for another BzzCampaign from BzzAgent. It was easy to find, but there were only two options, Plain and Vanilla Blended. I decided to go with vanilla. I actually made a special trip for the yogurt. I was excited to try out some recipes! I am not a huge fan of Greek yogurt just on it's own to snack on, but it is great for cooking and baking! I found some recipes to try at chobani.com. I made pancakes (I ended up having to add extra milk, but they were very good!), chocolate chunk muffins (I added chocolate chips to mine since they didn't have the chocolate chunk yogurt in the store), and baked french toast. I got compliments from my family and no complaints! It was very good and I actually found some more recipes I would like to try eventually! I would definitely buy this again. Oh and it's good for dipping apple slices too!

No comments:

Post a Comment