Saturday, December 14, 2013

Some December Happenings

I thought it might be nice to do a little post before Chloe's birthday party and Christmas coming up very shortly, as I am sure I will have more photos to post soon.  I tend to go in spurts with my blog posts and then I have dozens of photos I want to post and I go a little crazy.  Sorry about that.

We made a gingerbread house one day :)
 Curious George thought it looked like a cozy cottage to call his home ;)
 The girls piled on daddy's lap one night for him to read a Lego Friends book to them complete with silly voices ♥
 We went on a Winter Wonderland train ride!

The kids sang some more Bible songs.  I have kind of fallen off the bandwagon with posting about our homeschool adventure.  Sorry again.  We are still loving school and being together as a family more.  I just don't seem to find as much time to blog every week :/
………..•*¨`*•. ☆ .•*¨`*•………….
Today is Chris's and my 11th anniversary!
****✿•*¨`*•. (¯`v´¯) (¯`v´¯) .•*¨`*•✿****
. . . ✿•*¨`*•.¸(¯`v´¯)¸.•´*¨`*•✿♥ . . .
***✿•*¨`*•. …. •.¸.•´♥… .•*¨`*•✿***
………..•*¨`*•. ☆ .•*¨`*•………….
┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊  ★
┊  ┊  ☆
┊  ★
  I don't have a very recent picture of us.  This one is from February when we had a lot of snow and Chris stayed home to enjoy a snow day with us.  We built a snow fort and made snow ice cream.  It was a fun day!
and here are the roses he brought home for me last night!
 Here is a picture I took of my nativity :)

2 comments: