Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Braun Forehead Thermometer Influenster Review

I was so excited to be chosen for the Braun Forehead Thermometer review from Influenster!  As a mom I find it especially important to have a good thermometer at home for when my kids are sick and fevered.  This thermometer is very easy to use and read and is non-invasive.  One of the things I really like about this thermometer is the "Fever Guidance Feature".  The display screen changes color depending on the temperature range.  The display screen will be green for an acceptable temperature, yellow for a slightly elevated temperature, and red for a possibly high fever.  I really appreciate that, because I am not one to want to over-medicate my kids or myself if it's just a mild fever.  The color changing screen is a nice feature that is easy to see and read.

Here is my daughter, Lily, posing with the voxbox when it came and next to it a picture of the thermometer out of the box and ready to go.
Here are some close ups of the thermometer and the "Quick Start Guide".  I took my own temperature and you can see that the screen was green for normal range.
I will mention that you have to hold down the thermometer button the whole time you are checking a temperature and don't let off the button or the forehead until the end of that final 2 second beep or you could get an incorrect reading.  I noticed that when I first tried it out on my family.  The temperature would be in the acceptable range, but the screen would be yellow.  Once I realized that I was letting off the forehead and the button too quickly it has given me a correct reading ever since, so I thought that was worth mentioning.

Now here is a little video review of the Braun Forehead Thermometer


There is currently a rebate for this thermometer.  Click here for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment