Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas eve and day 2013

Chris and Sean made chocolates and goodies the day before Christmas eve.  Yum!
 Christmas eve day the kids and I went to mom's for brunch and family time while Chris was at work.
Christmas eve night we had a church service and the girls were angels.
 Christmas morning the little girls dressed alike.  My little "twins"
 Christmas day we went to my grandad's house for lunch and family time.
 Christmas night the kids opened gifts from their papa and grandma and I got a picture of them in front of the tree.
 The girls each got a Lalaloopsy doll for Christmas and Sean drew and colored Lily's.  This is Prairie Dusty Trails.  I think he did a really good job!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Great drawing!
    Love the Christmas shirts. Cuteys

    ReplyDelete