Thursday, September 19, 2013

Influenster - Sargento Cheese Review

I was chosen as an Influenster for Sargento cheese.  Yum!  I personally love cheese and crackers as a snack, so I was excited to be chosen.  I got this super cute little thermal cheese stick holder and two coupons.  One was for a free package of cheese and the other was for $1 off a package of cheese.  It just so happened that the cheese was on sale 2/$7 when I got the cheese, so it was a pretty great savings!  I thought the Sargento cheese was very good and with the little thermal pouch it makes a fun on-the-go snack as well!  Today I had some Sargento cheese sticks and some Triscuit crackers as a midday pick-me-up.  Thank you Influenster and Sargento!
 Wholesome, Flavorful and Satisfying Smart Snacks | Sargento Cheese
#ChooseSargentoCheese @Sargento Cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment