Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I had a birthday

My husband bought me my own mini studio! I have it set up in the basement! I now have a curtain/backdrop with two colors, either black or white. I might look into getting some more colors in the future. I also have the lights with the umbrellas. How cool is that!?! The lighting is amazing and seems to make such a huge difference!

My test subject #1

Test subject #2
#1 and #2 together

(Chloe did not want to participate. I guess she's at that age. Sean went through it too. I don't remember Eleanor going through it though...)

Test subject #3






Something about this closeup reminds me of Henry :)



4 comments:

  1. What fun! I saw your present on fb first, what a good present idea for you! The kiddos are looking so much older! Kids just grow up fast I guess. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coolio! Snap those photos! Cute Lilyana pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pics of Lily turned out fabulous!
    I am so jonesin for one of those home studios. I have been for years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome! I'm jealous! Another idea for backdrops, if you go to school supply stores (dont know if they have any of those in your area) but most have bulletin board paper for pretty cheap, I friend of mine that did Mason's pics found this realy cool one that looked like weathered wood! So neat! Just a thought!

    ReplyDelete