Monday, August 09, 2010

More Mountains

Mountain views while driving from Denver to Colorado Springs. Do you see Pike's Peak?

While we were driving I was thinking about how these mountains were put there by God so many years ago! We talked about having "faith to move mountains". What an awesome concept!

As much as I enjoyed the beautiful mountains of Colorado it was such a nice feeling to be driving home on Sunday. When we got out of the busy city and away from the mountains I felt like I could breath again. I guess I just feel safer and more comfortable in Kansas where I can see what is ahead of me. And truthfully I don't think the "flat lands" are boring at all! Kansas does have some gorgeous hills and landscape which were also put there by God so many years ago.











1 comment:

  1. I too enjoy Kansas' mostly flatness. I guess the saying is true, there is no place like home. You just always feel the most comfortable where you grew up!

    ReplyDelete