Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Fun times

I couldn't remember if I'd posted these pics yet, but I don't think I have. Some of the things that the kids got for Christmas were some of the Crayola Wonder stuff. I love them and they do too! It's mess free and so magical because the "clear" markers and paint only show up on the special paper! I don't remember who got what exactly, but I know that they both got some of this wonderful fun stuff from their Papa and Grandma, Grammy and Grandad, Great Grandma Marly, and also Uncle Steve. There's a lot of it, but it's great because it keeps them busy for a long time! Also, it all fits very nicely in my Avon box. I'm finding lots of good uses for those Avon boxes.

They must have been coloring one night after their bath because they are all in pj's and it looks dark, so I don't think it was morning. I'm never up when it's still dark...unless I HAVE to be! Anyway, while the big kids were coloring, Chloe was playing with her new toys...and her toy box.

3 comments:

  1. Yep! You're getting a-bunch-a good outa those cool colors and books! Chlo-bear cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am jonesin for some of those cool color wonders.
    But my babe likes to play in boxes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are fun! And the no mess is even funner!

    ReplyDelete