Saturday, January 02, 2010

Dominoes

One of the things that each of the big kids got for Christmas was a small set of Dominoes. I'd been wanting to get some for a while because I thought that they'd enjoy playing with them...even if it was just to set them up or build with them, etc. I also thought that it would be a fun game especially for Sean to learn. This morning we played a couple games together and it did not take him long at all to catch on!



When we were done Sean thought it looked like a dancing robot!

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful thing for you and Sean! I loved playing games with the little ones - dominoes are still one of my faves. (Educational and fun)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's awesome! Way to go Sean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! Bring 'em over next time you come, so we can play a game! (Sean can teach me how to play!)

    ReplyDelete