Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Great Grandma Marly

The kids and I went to my grandma's house Monday morning. They enjoyed playing with all her toys, but I got a little nervous when I heard her mention paint! They were excited though. Turns out it was the best kind of paint, in my opinion! Perfect for beginners and very little mess for mommy! It was one of those paint with water coloring pages books. So fun!!! I am going to have to get more paint brushes and see if I can find some more of those books. I want to paint too:) I brought my camera with me on Monday, but for some reason I just never got it out! So, these are pics that I took today.



Grandma also sent us home with a bag full of toys and book. Plus, a doll stroller for Eleanor and a cute princess type doll for Ellie. Some of the toys in the bag were bath-like toys, so they've been enjoying new bath time toys! They lined up all their animals for me.

2 comments: