Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A day at the park

One day last week was so lovely and sunny, so I took the kids to the park to walk and play. We saw lots of ducks and geese. Sean and I liked the ducks with green heads (Mallards).
Eleanor and Sean both wanted to walk with me while I pushed Chloe in the stroller. It was a bit difficult to hold Ellie's hand and steer, but we had a good time anyway.


Once we got to the playground Eleanor was ready to slide. She loves to go down on her belly and it is funny watch her fly!

Chloe spent most of the time at the park in the stroller, though I did have to get her out once to eat. I think she just enjoyed the warm sun and fresh air otherwise.


This is how the walk back to our car looked. Three kids in a double stroller! Sean held Eleanor on his lap in the back and Chloe sat in her car seat in the front.

2 comments:

  1. Nice Park Pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that park in Mac. Glad it was a nice day to get out of the house for a little while.

    ReplyDelete