Sunday, December 07, 2008

A Very Merry UnBirthday!

Well, here we are again! Tab and her kids and Princess and her kids and me and my kids! Princess was in town because her sister (our friend) Prisca had her baby girl on Thursday. Since Tab is moving to Florida and this was the last time for us all to be together for probably quite some time, Tab and Princess got together and planned a little Birthday party for all of the kids. We have birthdays from January through December, not every month, but several in between! We are never all together to celebrate birthdays together, so it seemed like a fun idea to have a big party for everyone all at once!

We...well, I guess I should say they blew up balloons (I didn't blow up any because of my hernia). They had also gotten gifts for all of the kids. They each got a plastic animal toy and Salma got bracelets!





After the party the kids watched a little TV...minus Eleanor who decided she wanted to color instead.

Here they all are from left: Naomi, Henry, Sean, Faesal, Rayon, Abraham, Salma, and Marcail!





Play by FoxSaver®

2 comments:

  1. It's fun to see pictures of all of you guys together! It's been forever since I've seen Princess too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea!!! And congratulations to Prisca!

    ReplyDelete