Saturday, October 18, 2008

Old pics!

We were recently in MO visiting Chris's family and these are some pictures that my Mother-in-Law had on her computer of the kids, so I thought it would be fun to share them.

Here is little Eleanor. I believe this was Winter/Spring of 2007.

Sean playing with his new car!

Sean the Summer he turned 2 playing with the garden hose at Papa and Grandma's house!




Here is Sean doing something very unusual...EATING!

Sean's 2nd birthday. Grandma made him a Spiderman cake!


Sean got a football as one of his birthday gifts!


Here are some pictures from March 28, 2007 when I was in the hospital and Sean, Daddy, Papa, and Grandma were waiting for Eleanor Olivia to be born!







These are pictures from Christmas 2006!










These are pictures from Summer 2006! I can't believe how skinny I once was and how little and chunky Sean was!






Play by FoxSaver®

1 comment:

  1. I bet seeing those pictures really brought back the memories! It is amazing how time flies after having kids.

    ReplyDelete