Saturday, June 07, 2014

Liv's Week(s) In Review 5/25/14 - 6/7/14

Hello again, neglected blog! ;)

May 25th was week 20 of my pregnancy and tomorrow will be week 22.  It's going so fast!  As you know from my last post, we are having a girl! :) Most of this week in review will be about her room unless I think of something else to share.

Here is my 20 weeks 2 days bump picture collage -
Here is 21 weeks 3 days bump collage.  I actually think I look smaller in this one -
 Here's a cute picture of Sean and Lily playing a racing game on the Wii together.  They were racing daddy and Chloe.  I just thought this was too cute not to share ♥
Okay, so pretty much as soon as I found out we are having another girl I really wanted to go and buy some things for her.  I had a Walmart gift card to use and then we also did some garage sale and thrift store shopping.  Baby Ruth has quite a bit in her drawers and closet already now :)  This is what the kids picked out at Walmart with the gift card -
And this blanket was one of my favorite garage sale finds!  I was originally wanting to do her room in elephants and/or birds, but it kind of changed after a trip to Target and I am completely okay with that.  I still want to frame this elephant card to hang in her room -
Here is what her room looks like now.  Pretty much done after a trip to Target!  I saw this "You Are Beauty Full" picture and it reminded me of my grandma and how she always said "beautyful" and I knew I had to have it for Ruth's room!  It was perfect and everything came together.  We got the two smaller canvas wall hangings to go with the big one, plus the rug and the night light lamp.  I love it!  Since Ruth is my rainbow baby it really does make her my beautyful, sunshiny baby ♥ Plus the rug has a rainbow feel to it with the colorful stripes.  The little globe lamp kind of reminded me of a glittery disco ball, which also reminded me of my grandma and how much she loved her "bling" -

Last, but certainly not least, I got this candle in the mail from my dear friend, Apryl! :)  So exciting!  It smells great and the ring was close to the top so I didn't have to wait too long ;)
So pretty and sparkly! :)
So that is pretty much all I have to share.  We are still working on school over the summer and trying to get our house organized some more and get rid of some things.  Seems like we are getting a lot done, but at the same time it is a slow process and I don't feel like I have much else to share even though it seems like we've been keeping busy.  Just nothing terribly exciting going on at the moment.

I've gotten a little lazy with healthy eating and exercising, so I am really trying to step it up.  I want a healthy baby and a healthy pregnancy!  So that is a goal of mine over the next 18 or so weeks till she is here!  Of course I still want to be healthy after she is here lol ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment