Monday, December 02, 2013

Suave Family Influenster Vox Box Review

I was chosen as an Influenster for Suave.  Always exciting to get free things to test and review!  I didn't know for sure what would be in the box, but I knew there would be something for dad, something for mom, and something for kids.  So when our box came we opened it up to see what we got.

@SuaveBeauty  #SuaveFamily @InfluensterVox

Here it is!


My husband, Chris's first reaction was "Score!".  He was very happy to get some new, manly body wash lol ;)  It does smell good and he says he likes it and it lathers well and has a nice, refreshing scent which lasts for a while so that is nice!  His only complaint is that it's maybe a tad thin/runny compared to other brands, but it's really not a problem unless someone prefers a thicker formula.

The girls were excited about the detangling spray.  We'd had some before in a different scent and they loved it!  I have three girls with medium/long hair and it does get tangly so it was fun to have this to try.  It smells really good and gets the job done!  Here are some before and after pictures of my girls' hair.  Always nice to get the tangles out without tears! ;)




Now for me.  I got Deep Conditioning Shine Mask With Moroccan Argan Oil.  I have to admit that I was just a little disappointed in my product before I tried it.  It's not something that I would normally buy and I was really afraid it would make my hair feel oily/greasy and I was not real excited to try it.  But that was before I tried it.  I have since used it twice and I love it! :)  It smells so good and it leaves my hair silky and shiny.  You only use it 1-2 times a week and that is plenty.  It rinses out really well, but still leaves your hair smooth and soft.  I seriously love this product!

No comments:

Post a Comment