Saturday, November 02, 2013

Halloween 2013

The kids and I went to mom and dad's for Trick-Or-Treating this year :)
 I love my little pirate girl ♥
 This is probably my favorite picture from the night.  It was a gorgeous evening!  I love my parent's town.  It is so beautiful in the fall with the colorful trees and older houses.  It made me think of "Meet Me in St. Louis" when the kids are out trick-or-treating and the leaves are being whipped around in the wind.  Great movie!  Anyway I think this town has so much character and charm.  It was a fun night.  We chose one block to go door to door and mom and dad kind of drove along in the van with us :)

 Here's my photo collage of Chloe and me from the last 6 years!  Starting in 2008 when she was snug inside me :)
 and a Lily photo collage.  Last year she wore the pirate costume as well, but for some reason I don't have a good picture of her so the two bottom pictures are from this year.

1 comment:

  1. I love halloween! What fun memories. That tree is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete