Monday, September 17, 2012

A Fair Day

Sunday Sean dressed like a cowboy
 Lily got this cute dress from Grammy so she wore it to church
 Chris made pumpkin pancakes which we all enjoyed
After church we had a sitter stay with the kids so we could walk around the Kansas State Fair!  I didn't think we would be able to go after I lost the baby since I was so tired and sore, but thankfully we got to go on the last day!
 This picture is from a few weeks ago
 These are flowers I got from some people from our church after losing the baby.  Wasn't that sweet of them ♥
 Chris bought and planted these mums around the mailbox for me.  He really wanted me to be happy and not so sad anymore.  After planting these he ended up getting another red mum that we still need to plant.  I think it will look really nice with all the colors :)  He has been very good to me!

2 comments:

  1. Lily looks like Eleanor in those pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you got a date day! Those are always needed :) The kids are so cute!

    ReplyDelete