Sunday, March 18, 2012

On My Dad's Birthday

The kids and I went to my parent's house on my dad's birthday on the 14th.  We had pizza and cake and ice cream.  Mom made a delicious chocolate cake with homemade chocolate frosting.  You just really can't do better than homemade frosting!
 After cake the kids wanted grandad to play his guitar and sing, so mom also got her harmonica!  Fun times!  I think Lily really liked the harmonica.
 Several attempts were made before getting a good picture of Sean.  He kept doing silly things right before I took the pictutres.
 Happy Chloe!
 Cheesy Lily ;)
 All four!  Not too shabby.
 Pretty Ellie!
 Grammy and Eleanor :)
 I believe one of the kids took this picture of dad.  I thought it was funny, so I had to post it.  Sorry dad!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Dad!
    That cake mom made looks good!
    As always, I love the family pictures. Miss everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, that cake looks so good, that is what I always picked for my birthdays at home, chocolate w/chocolate icing. Your dad has good taste. ;) I love it that your parents get the music going!

    ReplyDelete