Monday, January 09, 2012

Sick Lily

Lily started coming down with a cold on Sunday.  She has developed a fever and a deep cough.  Poor baby can't seem to get comfortable to stay asleep for long.  Plus she keeps coughing in her sleep.  We've been doing a lot of cuddling and floor pacing to keep her somewhat happy.  Yesterday I was sitting on the couch with her and Eleanor came and sat down beside us.  Sometimes Lily gets upset when one of the other kids sit down next to me because she thinks they are trying to take mommy away from her, but this time Lily actually got off my lap and laid down on Eleanor.  It was so cute and sweet!  Eleanor was thrilled!
 Here is a picture from today.  Lily FINALLY fell asleep and a few minutes later Sean's friend rang the doorbell and woke her up!  Ugh!  Anyway, she seemed a little better once I put her to bed tonight.  I'm praying for a good night sleep for everyone in this house!

3 comments:

  1. Oh no, poor Lily! It is so hard to watch them be sick like that. I hope she gets over it quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh. Sweet sisters. I pray for sleep for Mommy and baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet! I hope tonight is even better than last.

    ReplyDelete