Saturday, July 16, 2011

Memories

Today, July 16th, my Grandma would have been 81 years old. I miss her terribly. Last year for her 80th birthday my Grandad had a party for her. I guess I knew it could be her last, but I didn't want to believe it. Five months and it's still so hard to believe that she is no longer with us. Chloe always asks about "Bubbles" when we go to Hutch or we see Grandad. So sweet! Sean and Eleanor often ask me if I'm OK and if I'm sad about my Grandma. They are so very observant and can tell when I'm sad or missing her. I love them so!
Mary Geraldine Beckman
♥ Always in my heart ♥

2 comments:

  1. sweetly worded, Liv.
    I love you.
    I love Grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet remembrance.
    I'm missing her so MUCH.
    Love ya, babe,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete