Monday, December 20, 2010

Under the weather

We've all been a little under the weather the last couple weeks. Nothing too bad, but sniffles and coughs. Lily seems to be extra cuddly and needy. These are all phone pictures, so they are not great, but I love this first one of her hugging her burp rag and sucking her thumb.
And here she is snuggled up to mommy
Last night Chris and Sean started feeling pretty bad. Sean threw up a couple of times, so he is home from school. He is taking a good nap this afternoon, so we are hoping he wakes up feeling much better. I hope they are better for Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. I just LOVE that first picture of your super serious thumb sucker. It makes me miss my little tiny baby Raegan though, because I remember when she wore that same outfit!

    ReplyDelete