Sunday, December 05, 2010

Chloe's recent happenings...

This first picture I just find quite amusing. Chloe had reached across the table for a crayon and accidentally kicked her chair over. She was clinging to the table for her life and Eleanor is just ginning away!

Last week (Thursday maybe?) I decided it was time to be all done with Chloe's mimi's (pacifiers). Eleanor gave hers up around the same time and Sean was done with his by the time he was 9 months old. Chloe will be 2 in exactly 2 weeks, so it just seems like time. To help ease the pain I got her this little kitty to cuddle with and I had her throw away her pacifiers all by herself and then she watched me take the trash outside so she knew for sure they were all gone! For the most part she is doing OK without, but she's had some rough nights. It seems to be getting easier everyday, so that is a plus!

I've also been potty training Chloe for a few weeks now. I was hoping maybe she'd be as easy as Eleanor and be potty trained over night, but she is proving to be an even more difficult child than Sean in this area, so wish us luck lol! She's so cute in her unders and her Dora slippers though :)

2 comments: