Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Chloe Avanelle 2 years!

Here is a little ChloBear collage...newborn, 1 year, and 2 years.






Chloe and Lily had a well child check up on Monday. They are both healthy little girls! Chloe is now 24 pounds and 34 inches. We are considering having her eye fixed over the Summer. She was born with a clogged tear duct on her right eye and it should have corrected itself by 18 months. I am going to do some research on it and pray about it before making any decisions. It's kind of scary to think about your little girl having to be put under general anesthesia for eye surgery! It is not a medical risk to not have it fixed. It's more for cosmetic reasons, so we will see.

5 comments:

  1. I am realizing in these photos that she's gotten so big!
    I am praying with you about Chloe's eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yres I'm praying for Chlobear's eye and decision too.
    She's all about the photo shoot! These a great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her dress! Where did you get it?

    Good luck as you guys decide what to do about Chloe's eye. I know you'll make the decision that's best for her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She got that dress from Chris's parents I'm pretty sure from Walmart. I think it's so cute! It came with the tights too :)

    Thanks all for the prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was going to ask you when her eye cleared up, but I guess it hasn't yet. Will pray for your decision making! Seth had a clogged duct during his first month, but then it was ok. When he had it, I was totally remembering your posts about her eye, and how sometimes it would be stuck shut--same with him.

    ReplyDelete