Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The baby love

I used to make fun of those "babywearing" mama's, but I have to say that I have become one of them! There are days that I will get NOTHING done if this Lily baby is not attached to me in one way, shape or form. I have four different sling/wrap/carrier types. My favorite is the moby, but the "peanut shell" is also handy, just not as many position options. While wearing my baby I am able to do laundry and dishes and even make lunch and she can get a nap! I've also been able to vacuum while baby wearing.

Here are some pictures of her asleep on my lap directly after a feeding. See how happy she is on my lap? It's her favorite place to be!

Eleanor took this picture today. We were in the backyard and I was feeding Lily. Can't even tell can ya?

2 comments:

  1. Baby wearing is just the thing sometimes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you wanna get stuff done sometimes it's gotta be that way!
    Lily is so cute!

    ReplyDelete