Friday, October 29, 2010

hair

Last Halloween, or at least around that time I decided I would grow my hair out for a year. So I am going to show some pictures since it's been a year already!

First here is a picture from two years ago. I was 7 months pregnant with Chloe here...

Here is last year's picture with 10 month old Chloe (I'm wearing the same shirt)

Now this year with 22 month old Chloe and the same shirt again! My hair certainly got longer!
Now I need to decide what I want to do. Keep growing it out or chop it off. I think I will grow it out for now and decide in the Spring. Chris likes it long.

3 comments:

  1. It's a lot longer! You have such pretty hair. :) So Chris is like a lot of guys I know, the long hair type. Jeremy, my dad, Jeremy's dad, Jeremy's uncle.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Men like the long hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And it's all about the men! ;)
    I like it long OR short! You have great thick hair that so many styles need!!

    ReplyDelete