Sunday, September 26, 2010

Lily pics

Lilyana Mary snoozing away in her bassinet. I love this bassinet and it has been put to great use over the years! My Great Aunt Arlene sent it from Ohio when Sean was born and each of the kids has used it!

Lily seems to have a fussy time around 6 and sometimes lasts till 8 or 9. So far she has not been inconsolable as long as someone is holding her or I am nursing her. I have found the best way for me to keep her happy during this time is to swaddle her up and hold her away from my body. Then I can usually stick a pacifier in her mouth and bounce/walk for a while and she calms down and goes to sleep. I'd been holding her like this for quite a while when I took this picture, so she'd managed to lose the paci and wiggle her arm out!

Content after a feeding...



No comments:

Post a Comment