Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sweet helpfulness

This morning I stubbed my toe and yelled a little loudly. Sean felt so bad for me that he actually went and made my bed so I wouldn't have to! He was so proud and said it looked like a pretty Princess bed.

He did his very best. I refrained from trying to straighten it out in front of him because I didn't want him to think that I didn't appreciate it. I thought it was pretty cute.

Later when we were walking at the park he asked if he could push the stroller for me. Chloe is very attached to mommy and didn't really like him pushing, but he did so well! I was really surprised that he could push it for as long as he did without getting tired.



3 comments:

  1. He's learning helpfulness and selflessness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little man he's becoming already! That's awesome that he's so helpful and compassionate, especially with all his younger sisters. :)

    ReplyDelete