Saturday, March 27, 2010

My little girl is going to be 3 tomorrow

Happy (a little early) Birthday to Eleanor Olivia! I cannot believe what a big girl she is now! We love our "Little Princess":-)

Ellie was born on March 28, 2007
6 lbs 5 oz 19 in
1 day old in this picture


3 Months and full of smiles!


6 months

9 months
I forgot how chunky she got lol!


1 year old
Little Miss Sunshine:-)


2 years old
I love the expression on her face!

I will post more pictures after her party tomorrow...

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Ellie! She has changed so much in 3 years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's crazy how fast they grow! And how they can still look like they did when they were born, but yet soooo different at the same time! Happy bday lil Ellie! Now, Liv, you know you're gonna have to have another lil cake or something when her cousins get there right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sweet Eleanor!
    Happy birthday, baby girl!

    ReplyDelete