Sunday, September 20, 2009

Autumn's Approach and some silly stuff

At that park yesterday we saw a lovely red (Maple?) leaf. I LOVE this time of year when the weather gets cooler and the trees become more colorful! I would have Fall all year long if I could!

Eleanor got creative on our walk. She wore the monkey backpack and figured out a way to carry her water cup too!

We found some beautiful wild Kansas Sunflowers!

Sean has a cough, no other symptoms, and for some reason it cracks me up because when he coughs or laughs he sounds like a smoker, but he is so little. Anyway, here is a silly Sean video so you can see what I mean.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Leaf!
    Cutey Eleanor!
    Lovely Sunflowers.
    Funny Sean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's not a dork...well maybe a little...
    The first red leavesw of Autumn always surprise me some as I wonder where the summer went!

    ReplyDelete