Friday, April 24, 2009

Warm and windy

We have been having some very warm and windy days. I don't mind the warmth and I know that it is only going to get warmer, so we should enjoy the more mild days while we can. However, I do try to avoid the wind! A couple days ago the kids begged to go outside so I finally agreed even though I knew the wind would be crazy. Funny thing is, they don't seem to notice! Chloe sat in her Bumbo with her little hat (to shade her from the sun) and watched us color with sidewalk chalk.




Eleanor was very protective of "her" chalk.
She held it in her lap and handed chalk to Sean and me.

3 comments:

  1. The "keeper of the chalk"!
    I agree the warmth has been welcome, though the wind is crazy! Today is windless beauty, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She really likes hanging out in that Bumbo!

    ReplyDelete