Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Aunt Tab's Caboose

What's the first thing that came to mind when you read the title of this blog post? I know I would've thought of her backside!

Here's the story...This morning Sean and Eleanor were playing trains and they were doing quite well sharing until Eleanor decided she wanted to take one of Sean's trains off the track he so carefully put together. Sean of course came running and screaming to me and said Eleanor was not being nice and not sharing. I suggested that they trade and they were OK with that. Sean let Eleanor keep the train she took and she gave him a train to replace it. Sean was so happy and he said, "Mom, Eleanor doesn't care if I play with Aunt Tab's caboose!". I gave him a confused look because I was unaware that we had any trains from Aunt Tab (my sister). So he said, "You know, James.". Then it all made sense to me. Tab's husbands name is James and one of the trains from Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends is named James! James has a red caboose and that was what Eleanor gave Sean to play with.

2 comments:

  1. That's too cute!
    I'm not sure what the real James would think of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a funny story. How cute that he thought of my James.

    ReplyDelete