Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Arrival! Warning, Some material may be too graphic for some viewers!

The wait is over! Chloe arrived at 3:14 pm on Friday, December 19th, 2008!



She already has a nice set of lungs!

She weighed 6 pounds 8 ounces and was 20 inches long!


Her skin was nice and pink!







Her first set of visitors: My Grandma Jerry, Chris' parent's Brad and Sue. My mom was in the delivery room for Chloe's birth! I was so glad to have her there and she took most of these wonderful pictures too! Thanks mom, I love you lots!

Sean with his new baby sister for the first time

Eleanor is now a big sister and a little sister!

Our whole family!


My mom Laurie


My sister Christine

1 comment:

  1. I liked your graphic warning :) . Your mom did get some good shots!

    ReplyDelete