Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My baby belly

OK, so I think that I am way bigger than I have ever been at this point in my pregnancies. In fact, I think that I am about the size that I was when I gave birth the first two times. 

Here I am at about 38 weeks with Eleanor. I was induced at 39 weeks with her as well. March 2007



Here I am now with Chloe Avanelle at 30 weeks. I think that I am as big here as I am in the other photos! What do you think??? I can't believe I only have 9 more weeks!




So, do you think that I will deliver early, on time, or late? How much do you think the baby will weigh? How long do you think she will be? How long do you think my labor will last? How long do you think I will have to push? Anyone want to leave some guesses?

Sean was 1 week early, he was 6 # 7 oz and 20 in., my labor was 10 hours, and I pushed for about 20 minutes.

Eleanor was 1 week early, she was 6 # 5 oz. and 19 in., my labor was 5 hours, and I pushed for about 5-10 minutes.

I'd love to hear guesses and ideas!

4 comments:

  1. Yes, you were small with Sean!
    You got bigger with Eloeanor, but I don't think you are bigger with Chloe. You may feel bigger, but you don't look it!
    I hope you deliver before Christmas rather than on Christmas, but a Christmas Day baby would be fun!
    Chloe may be 6# 4 oz.
    19 inches long
    As for labor I think and hope it will be very similar to Eleanor's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah, you didn't get very big with Sean at all! And with Eleanor you didn't get huge. I don't think you're quite up to Eleanor's size yet. You do a good job of controlling your weight while pregnant! Something I am totally not good at :) . Guesses are always fun to do! Question first though--did you elect to get induced a week early for both, or was that something the Dr. wanted to do? Since you delivered at 39 wks. with both I'll stick with that for Chloe. Um...I'll say 6 lbs 10 oz and 20 in. long. Labor 4 hrs. and pushing 6 minutes. You've had really good labor & pushing times for both of your kids so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you don't get very big! You were tiny with Sean!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You're itty bitty with Sean and still pretty small with the others. Must be nice having little six pounders! LOL! hmmm.... Alex was 9 # 2 oz and had a ginormous head. I pushed for like and hour and twenty minutes. I'm guessing if we go in early as planned and have a little seven pounder she'll just fall out. LOL!

    ReplyDelete