Saturday, October 04, 2008

Hayrack Ride, Pumpkin Patch, Corn Maze!



Eleanor made some new friends. She actually let other people hold her and not just mommy!


Sean with his pumpkin, an ear of corn, and his trusty map of the corn maze!

Here we are on the hayrack ride to the pumpkin patch.
Sean is in the pumpkin patch looking for just the right pumpkin to take home.

He is so happy that he found his perfect little pumpkin!
Here is Sean with some Milo. I told him that if the new baby is a boy, his name will be Milo!

Little Eleanor with some big corn stalks!

Little Sean with some very TALL corn!

My babies and me!

Helping Eleanor pick out a little pumpkin.

Sean and his new friend going through the little kid-sized hay bale maze!

Eleanor is happy with her little pumpkin!

Home again home again! It was windy and dusty out at the farm, so when we got home the kids had a nice warm bath and then I had them sit on the couch with their pumpkins after they got out and dressed in their pajamas. I am so pleased with how well these pictures turned out!

1 comment:

  1. I love these autumn pictures! What a cute family!
    I miss you Olivia!
    Love,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete